ASTM Class 0-1 Precision Laboratory Metric Essential Weights™
Essential Weights are customized sets of three or four stainless steel test weights specifically tailored to your laboratory precision weighing equipment. Ideal for specific calibrations, shift tests and sensitivity tests, Essential Weights are designed with convenience in mind without sacrificing accuracy or quality. These polished stainless steel Type II design ASTM Class 1 weights include a small, durable carrying case. Maintain routine laboratory calibration best practices with Rice Lake’s Essential Weights.
- ASTM Class 1 weights
- Polished stainless steel Type II design
- Sealing cavity
- Density is approximately 7.95 g/cm3
- Special PVC weight case or ABS case
- Precision tweezers included
- Configurations available ideal for calibration, shift tests and sensitivity tests
- Other configurations available by special order
- Meets USP-41 requirements for intermediate checks
- Includes NVLAP Accredited Certificate of Calibration
Most products normally have a lead time of 1-2 weeks ARO. Please contact us for more information on current lead times.