With our in-house mass laboratory, we remain committed to utilizing and maintaining the highest accuracy test weights possible, thus reducing unknown errors resulting from test weights that may be out of tolerance for months or even years. Virtually all makes, models, and capacities of scales serviced by our trained technicians with a combined experience of over 30 years.
On-Site Calibration Service Includes:
- 6-point linearity check
- An industry-leading six reference points to ensure your weighing device is performing to an optimal level.
- 4-point corner-load check
- Four reference points to test off center loading.
- Certificate of calibration
- Documentation of data, as found/as left data, pass/fail, NIST traceability. Certificates remain on file for easy retrieval regarding audit requests.
- Sticker application
- Each device calibrated will have a sticker applied to indicate the model, serial number, date of certification, due date, technician’s name and license number.
- Regularly scheduled intervals
- One time, or once every 3 months. We can remind you when your equipment is due for certification. All this to ensure your due dates are always current. No charge, no contract.